A four-bedroom penthouse at the soon-to-be-built SLS Residences The Palm is listed for sale at over $20 million. It’s the most desirable property in the 133-key development, and inquiries from interested buyers have already begun. The total area of the penthouse is 14,200 square feet.
The smallest units at the SLS will be two bedrooms, with larger units ranging up to four bedrooms and penthouses. A beach club, clubhouse, infinity pool, and fitness center are all part of the amenities here.
The smallest two-bedroom unit is 1,675 square feet and costs AED7 million ($1.9 million). Interested parties must submit an EOI with a deposit of AED500,000 ($136,000). For those interested in purchasing a three or four bedroom unit, the maximum amount of this EOI is AED1 million ($272,000).
The lowest-priced 3-bedroom apartment costs AED10 million, while the highest-priced 3-bedroom duplex costs AED23 million. The price for a four-bedroom duplex begins at AED36 million. Penthouses with three bedrooms start at AED30 million.
Garden units and duplexes with private pools will be available.
The 60 percent of the total cost is due during construction, with the remaining 40 percent due upon handover in the latter half of 2026.
According to Property Finder, a 1,220 square foot two-bedroom at the nearby W Residences on the Palm costs around AED4.8 million. The equivalent Raffles two-bedroom unit is 2,143 square feet in size. The Palm is listed on Property Finder at a price of about AED14.8 million.
The most expensive triplex at the Raffles has six bedrooms and costs as much as AED153 million.
The Palm at SLS Residences Amenities
The opulent apartments will be accompanied by a variety of dining options, a children’s club, and a “high-end game-entertainment room.”